may 1st marks the beginning of my never-attempted-before endeavor to celebrate my birthday through 24 days of consecutive fun. feel free to help me out.
every year the cannon girls have a tradition of putting fresh flowers under our pillows on may day so that we will dream of the men we will someday marry. unfortunately i forgot to put flowers under my pillow this year so i have no reliable way of determining whether i will marry the man i dreamt about last night. oy.
the day was not wasted, however, and mayhem surely ensued:
- compTron FINALLY returned to california
- toasty bons, compTron and sparklepants joined forces for laughs and more laughs
- tried out some new songs with happy hour karaoke (with excellent company)
- biked all over the westside
- picked up headshots for agent mailing
onto day 2.
This Just In: New Outside Column! - Remember how I said I'd pop back in if there's a new Outside column? There's a new outside column: It's all a part of my mission to normalize cycling, or...