day 6 highlights:
- a gorgeous day complete with sunshine/warm weather
- acquiring road bike from cara
- singing with dave (a.k.a. voice of the gods)
- confirming karaoke plans for wednesday's event
- doughnut party at tim's / hanging out with swiss miss
- leaving harrassing messages for compTron in german
it's possible the last highlight happened when swiss jenny started singing "guten nacht," which devolved into me singing, "guten nacht. alles schlaft. laufen sie en die kirche. schreiben sie mit dein schrift. macht die nacht. nacht die macht..." and other nonsense.
6 down. 18 to go.
Who Will Save The World From Cyclists? - Firstly, Sha Na Na Tovah to all my Jewish friends: Did I say it right? Secondly, I recommend you check out today's Bike Forecast for your reading enjoyme...