day 6 highlights:
- a gorgeous day complete with sunshine/warm weather
- acquiring road bike from cara
- singing with dave (a.k.a. voice of the gods)
- confirming karaoke plans for wednesday's event
- doughnut party at tim's / hanging out with swiss miss
- leaving harrassing messages for compTron in german
it's possible the last highlight happened when swiss jenny started singing "guten nacht," which devolved into me singing, "guten nacht. alles schlaft. laufen sie en die kirche. schreiben sie mit dein schrift. macht die nacht. nacht die macht..." and other nonsense.
6 down. 18 to go.
You may ask yourself, "How did I get here?". - I'm going to tell you all about L'Eroica California in painstaking detail: Just not now. I will say though that I've given a lot to cycling over the years...